American Bittern

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2013
      I have a few pics of an American Bittern found at the Ukiah WWTP on Dec. 29th 2012. Unfortunately it was a cheap camera on my phone. Steve

    • stevestump
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2013
         11/03/13 0800

        Hello Mendobirders,

        This morning my family and I stopped by Lake Cleone and spooked up an American Bittern in the parking lot by the picnic table(most likely the same one as yesterday). I accidentally recorded this on ebird as being at the Ukiah WWTP. Sorry, it was Lake Cleone. The Eurasian Wigeon was also there again today. Steve Stump