Orca alert

  • Ron LeValley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2013
      I know this is not birds, but any of you on the coast who have a bit of time
      to spare on this beautiful day might want to go to the coast north of
      Jughandle Creek . A pod of 14 Killer Whales hare heading north and just are
      going by Jughandle as I type this. They will probably be off Fort Bragg in
      about 20 minutes and then continue north at about 3-4 miles per hour.

      Good luck!

      Ron LeValley

    • Sarah W
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2013
        Just saw them north of Laguna point way out at horizon! Thanks Ron!

        Sarah, PT
        Sent from my iPhone