Re: 4 WP afternoon

  • Jack Booth
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2013
      Saturday Jan. 12, 10:15 -12:15 PM
      Neil and Andrea Davis, myself and wife searched about two hours. Mostly in the area near the evergreen tree with fresh sap wells. The red-naped sapsucker was not present at during this period while we were there. Jim Lomax arrived about 9:00 AM and left when we left and he did not see it either. We saw a red-breasted sapsucker several times. I guess we have to go back later. Jack Booth