Lake County

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 160 , Jan 10, 2013
      This morning I discovered a BRANT a good (scope) distance offshore from Library Park (between 1st and 3rd Streets). This is only the 2nd record for Lake County. Dave and Marybeth Woodward who happened to be nearby also saw the bird. Another group of people came down about 20 minutes later but by that time the bird could not be refound.
      Also seen were 3 Common Loons and a Bald Eagle.

      On Tuesday the 8th, the 2 BURROWING OWLS first found by Dave Woodward were still present on Callayomi Rd. off of Butts Canyon Rd. The Ferruginous Hawk and Lewis's Woodpeckers were also still in the area. Jerry White

    • stevestump
      Message 160 of 160 , Nov 15, 2014

        11/15/14 0745

         Steve Stump