Bald Eagles - Hopland

  • Robert Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2013
      6&7 Jan 2013 I normally do not report Bald Eagles any more in the winter as they are becoming so common, but I thought that I would document that in the last 24 hours there have been 2 adult bald eagles (different birds) and one first year bald eagle in the Hopland Area. One adult and the imm. along Feliz Creek on the west side of Hopland and one adult along Hwy 175/University Road to the east of Hopland. Good birding. Bob Keiffer rjkeiffer@...<mailto:rjkeiffer@...>

      [Toolkit_Email_Sig_WIN]
      Robert J. Keiffer - Superintendent
      4070 University Rd.
      Hopland, CA 95449