Re: [Mendobirds] Al's sighting is confirmed!

  • Joyce Creswell
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 24, 2012
      I've been following your emails for the last few years -- this is great news  - and a great Christmas present!

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 24, 2012
        Does someone have the story of Al and the number of years, etc.? Id love to share with friends and family :)

        Sarah, PT
        Sent from my iPhone

        On Dec 24, 2012, at 5:34 PM, "Rick & Jeanne Jackson" <jackson2@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        > The best Christmas present is the confirmation that Al, the Laysan Albatross, has indeed returned.
        > So very happy. Jeanne

      • Chuck Dresel
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 24, 2012
          Here's the story on Al:

          http://www.mendocinocoastaudubon.org/mcas_al.html

          Chuck Dresel
          Napa, CA

          > Sarah W <mailto:redwoodsinger@...>
          > December 24, 2012 7:01 PM
          >
          > Does someone have the story of Al and the number of years, etc.? Id
          > love to share with friends and family :)
          >
          > Sarah, PT
          > Sent from my iPhone
          >
          > On Dec 24, 2012, at 5:34 PM, "Rick & Jeanne Jackson" <jackson2@...
          > <mailto:jackson2%40mcn.org>> wrote:
          >
          > > Hi All,
          > > The best Christmas present is the confirmation that Al, the Laysan
          > Albatross, has indeed returned.
          > > So very happy. Jeanne

          > Rick & Jeanne Jackson <mailto:jackson2@...>
          > December 24, 2012 5:34 PM
          >
          > Hi All,
          > The best Christmas present is the confirmation that Al, the Laysan
          > Albatross, has indeed returned.
          > So very happy. Jeanne

        • Joseph Morlan
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 24, 2012
            Some information at...

            http://ucanr.org/blogs/blogcore/postdetail.cfm?postnum=6493

            http://www.mendocinocoastaudubon.org/mcas_al.html

            http://www.pointarena.org/

            http://www.sfgate.com/default/article/THE-ALBATROSS-IS-BACK-Mr-Al-B-Tross-has-a-2652539.php

            http://althealbatross.com/Facts___Photo_Album.html

            On Mon, 24 Dec 2012 19:01:08 -0800, Sarah W <redwoodsinger@...>
            wrote:

            >Does someone have the story of Al and the number of years, etc.? Id love to share with friends and family :)
            >
            >Sarah, PT
            >Sent from my iPhone
            >

            >On Dec 24, 2012, at 5:34 PM, "Rick & Jeanne Jackson" <jackson2@...> wrote:
            >
            >> Hi All,
            >> The best Christmas present is the confirmation that Al, the Laysan Albatross, has indeed returned.
            >> So very happy. Jeanne

            Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA jmorlan (at) ccsf.edu
            Birding Classes start Feb 5 http://fog.ccsf.edu/jmorlan/