Re: It's not confirmed but...a sighting of Al!

  • Diane Hichwa
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2012
      I hope she's rightŠand that a second person can confirm!
      Diane Hichwa

      Email: dhichwa@...

      Telephone: 707-785-1922 (Sea Ranch)
      707-483-3130 (cell)
      More Tail Wagging!!! Less Barking!!
      Millie 2007

      From: Jeanne & Rick Jackson <jackson2@...>
      Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 16:18:35 -0800
      To: Mendobirds <Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com>
      Cc: Mell+Linda Smith <mellsmith@...>, Grace Steurer
      <steurer@...>, Diane Hichwa <dhichwa@...>
      Subject: It's not confirmed but...a sighting of Al!

      Hello All,
      I just received a sighting from Nancy Morin that she saw our favorite
      LAYSAN ALBATROSS, Al, yesterday afternoon 12/22/12. Here¹s her email
      message:

      Hi Jeanne,

      I saw Al off the Point Arena Pier yesterday afternoon. Didn't have my camera
      with me and by the time I had gone home to get it and back to the Pier he
      was not around, but it definitely was him, in fine feather despite the rain.

      Nancy

      We have some calm weather for tomorrow so hopefully we can get confirmation.
      Maybe one of you will see Point Arena¹s most famous visitor tomorrow.
      Fingers crossed, Jeanne