Fort Bragg CBC planning meeting tonight

  • AlbionWood
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2012
      Reminder - MCAS is meeting tonight to discuss the upcoming Fort Bragg
      and Manchester counts. Fort Bragg Town Hall, 7:00 PM. We will have
      maps and sign-up sheets, and a slide show presentation on some of the
      expected birds. If you haven't already joined a team, this is the
      perfect opportunity to find out the best way to get involved.

      The Fort Bragg count (CAFB) will be Saturday, December 22. The South
      Coast count (CAMN) will be the following Saturday, December 29.

      Cheers,
      Tim Bray
      Albion