White-throated Sparrow in Willits

  • nexttothelastmanonearth
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2012
      Fri. Dec. 14, 2012

      Dear Fellow Birders,

      This morning I spotted a White-throated Sparrow on my fence and it flew into my asparagus patch. I got good looks. This is the first one I have seen here. There are many sparrows, juncos, and towhees eating the asparagus berries. Good thing I didn't mow the patch down earlier this year. If anyown is interested in looking for it (the bird, that is), call me on my cell at 916 214 8623. Also have a Red-breasted Sapsucker hanging around the apple trees.

      Good birding!
      Mike Curry
      Willits