Laughing Gull

  • les_lieurance <skuaaaa@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2003
      Thanks to MendoBirds and then Toby's birdbox message we had a great
      day on your north coast. Cindy refound the Laughing Gull in Ft.
      Bragg at the mouth of Pudding Creek about 9am. It spent time
      preening on the old wooden trestle bridge with other gulls. Several
      times it flew down to the creek to bathe.

      We left more info on sightings and a video still of the gull on
      CalBirds.

      Les & Cindy Lieurance
      San Francisco
      les@...
    • Charlene McAllister
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2003
        At 2:30 this afternoon I located the LAGU on the trestle at Pudding
        Creek. I then drove down to the end of Glass Beach Drive and walked to
        the chain link barrier onto the trestle where the gull was only about 10
        feet away. Nice looks.

        Charlene McAllister
        P.O. Box 332
        Little River, CA 95456