Continuing Oriole, Hooded Merganser, Redheads

  • AlbionWood
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2012
      13 December 2012 (Thursday) - I re-found one of the Bullock's Orioles,
      an adult female, in one of the Banksia trees at Rose Memorial around
      noon today. I was pleased to find it after only about 15 minutes of
      searching. The Banksias are full of Anna's Hummingbirds, at least 10 in
      each tree; there are also good numbers of Pygmy Nuthatches, two or three
      Townsend's Warblers, and two Red-Breasted Sapsuckers; in addition to the
      usual sparrows and Robins.

      The adult male Hooded Merganser, two adult male Redheads, and three male
      Ring-Necked Ducks are still present at Caspar pond.

      Cheers,
      Tim Bray
      Albion