Re: Black Scoter (?) - Brant

  • Dennis Olivarez
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2012
      I was also at MacKerricker and spent over an hour watching grebes both near and far as well as a single scoter (black) and a single male scaup. I could find no white marking of any kind on the scoter and so I believe it to be a black.
      Also 1 T vulture and 2 oystercatchers with the ravens and gulls. The lake had a few gulls, hundreds of coots but only 2 pie billed.

      from the great beyond (or possibly an IPhone)