Fort Bragg Palm Warbler

  • David Jensen
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2012
      Sunday, December 9, 2012. At about 3:30 this afternoon I found a Palm Warbler in residential Fort Bragg, on east Pine Street between Harold and Corry.
      Dave Jensen

    • David Jensen
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2015
        11-11-2015 Dave Jensen:
        Walkin’ the dogs this afternoon, I came across a Palm Warbler at the entrance to Cotton Auditorium at the north end of Harold Street in Fort Bragg.
        It called to mind the fact that I have regularly seen them in a four-block radius of that location in late November and early December.
        It also carried me to a memorable trip to southern Florida in the fall of 2013 when they were the only sparrow" (small ground bird) we saw.
        Life is so short, we need to treasure each moment. Imagine if we were warblers.
        Bird on,
        Dave