Lake Co

  • John Luther
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2012
      I decided to take the long way home (about 5 hours instead of 30 minutes) from
      having my oil changed in my jeep in Walnut Creek and saw that the Long-tailed
      Duck and Surf Scoter continued in Lake Co at Lakeport Monday Dec 3.  I saw them
      in the afternoon looking north and east from the pier at the east end of Third
      St.

      John Luther
      Oakland