Long-tailed Duck

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2012
      This afternoon at about 3:00PM I found LONG-TAILED DUCK. The bird was seen from the end of 5th Street in Lakeport (Library Park). This may be the same bird seen two days ago at the Kelsey Creek Outlet.
      Also today at Lakeside County Park the two Cackling Geese continued and there was an immature Snow Goose. Jerry White