Gulls at Van Damme

  • Ron LeValley
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2012
      Today during the break in the storm there were lots of gulls at Van Damme
      Beach.

      We saw at least 15 Bonaparte's Gulls eating kelp flies over the creek, one
      Ring-billed Gull, one Thayer's Gull and many California and Westerns. There
      were also 31 Black Oystercatchers on the beach near the gulls.

      Also, on Monday the 26th at Point Arena I had a "Black" Brant feeding just
      south of the Lighthouse.

      Ron LeValley