Yellow-headed Blackbird continues near Fort Bragg

  • carolynkinet
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2012
      Wed., Nov. 28, 2012: Walking along the Haul Road this afternoon I saw a YELLOW-HEADED BLACKBIRD hanging out with about a dozen BREWER'S BLACKBIRDS in the Iceplant next to the Ocean View Motel. I'm presuming this is the same bird seen in the Glass Beach area recently.

      Carolyn Kinet
      Inglenook, north of Fort Bragg
    • Henrietta Bensussen
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2012
        Also seen on the 27th at Virgin Creek. Henri