Long-tailed Duck

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2012
      Dave Woodward just called. He is at the Kelsey Creek Outlet at Clear Lake State Park and is looking at a LONG-TAILED DUCK. Jerry White for Dave Woodward.

    • Jerry White
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2012
        This afternoon at about 3:00PM I found LONG-TAILED DUCK. The bird was seen from the end of 5th Street in Lakeport (Library Park). This may be the same bird seen two days ago at the Kelsey Creek Outlet.
        Also today at Lakeside County Park the two Cackling Geese continued and there was an immature Snow Goose. Jerry White