Lake County

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 160 , Nov 28, 2012
      On Monday the 26th there was at least one SWAMP SPARROW (possible there were 2 birds) at the Kelsey Creek Outlet @ Clear Lake State Park. Other birds of interest at the outlet and in the park were a "slate-colored" Fox Sparrow, Golden-crowned Kinglets, the Pacific Wren, and a very light race of Song Sparrow. On the drive out (but still in the park) there was an American Kestrel for # 220 on the park list.

      Yesterday at Lakeside County Park there were 2 Cackling Geese with the flock of Canada Geese. Jerry White

    • stevestump
      Message 160 of 160 , Nov 15, 2014

        11/15/14 0745

         Steve Stump