Palm Warbler at Glass Beach - Fort Bragg

  • nexttothelastmanonearth
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2012
      Sun. Nov. 26, 2012

      Dear fellow birders:

      Among the usual suspects at Glass Beach around noon today (t-shirt weather) I noted a non-breeding plumaged Palm Warbler on the bluff overlooking Glass Beach (west of the Georgia-Pacific property fencing).

      Also, there were two pair of Harlequin Ducks swimming among the low tide-exposed near-shore rocks.

      Good birding!
      Mike Curry
      Willits