House Wren - Ocean Meadows on Coast

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2012
      Sat, 17 Nov 2012 -- This morning a HOUSE WREN was seen outside our
      kitchen windows.  We had a HOWR in 2006 in our yard and neighborhood.
      I sent a post about seeing a HOWR to Mendobirds just east of the Haul Rd
      near Virgin Cr beach.  Maybe they are here slightly more often than reported.

      FRIDAY, 16 Nov 2012 -- Over several hours, there were several raptors over
      the neighborhood and bluffs in Ocean Meadows:
      2 N HARRIER (M+F), RTHA, 2 RSHA, PEFA, NKES.

      Karen & Jim Havlena
      Ocean Meadows / Ten Mile Area
      North of Fort Bragg, MEN, Ca