Yes, we are on Al alert. Fw: Mr. Al B. Tross

  • Rick & Jeanne Jackson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2012
      Hi All,
      I thought you might be interested in the observations of the fellow who works at the Point Arena Pier. Here’s hoping our favorite Laysan Albatross arrives to grace us with its presence once again.
      Jeanne Jackson, Anchor Bay

      From: Rick & Jeanne Jackson <jackson2@...>
      Subject: Mr. Al B. Tross
      To: "Jason Ives" <captainarizona@...>
      Date: Wednesday, November 14, 2012, 3:33 PM

      Hi Jason,
      I thought you might be interested in this list that tracks the comings and goings of our favorite Albatross. You’ll see the earliest he has arrived is Nov. 18th. Please let me know if and when you see him!
      Thanks, Jeanne