Potter Valley

  • George Chaniot
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2012
      Sun, 11 Nov 2012 - Dave Bengston and I birded around SE Potter Valley this
      afternoon and saw some nice birds: At the end of Burris Lane there was an
      adult BALD EAGLE and an adult GOLDEN EAGLE soaring together. We saw two
      SAY'S PHOEBES and three LEWIS'S WOODPECKERS.
      Along Pine Avenue we saw two more SAY'S PHOEBES and two FERRUGINOUS
      HAWKS. While we were standing near the Pine Ave. Assn. sign, a PRAIRIE
      FALCON buzzed past us so close that we could hear the sound of its wings and
      almost feel the rush of air.

      George Chaniot
      Potter Valley, MEN, CA
    • gchaniot
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2014

        Mon, 29 Sep 2014 - Mike Brady reports seeing an immature female WILSON'S WARBLER in his Potter Valley Yard today.

        for Mike