UWTP today - Common Goldeneyes - 3; Bonoparte's Gulls - 2

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2012
      Today I went to the Ukiah Water Treatment Plant, 1st with Roger Foote to lead a small group of beginners. Later, I joined up with Jack Booth. In the 1st group we saw a large kettle of Turkey Vultures - 73. Later, Jack & I saw 3 Common Goldeneyes, 3 Hooded Mergansers, 2 Bonaparte's Gulls, 5 Virginia Rails that were on the north end of all the ponds, and the usual suspects.

      Dave Bengston
      Ukiah