Palm Warbler - Yard Bird in Ocean Meadows

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2012

      Mon, 5 Nov 2012 -- This morning we had a pale PALM WARBLER in the front yard.
      It appeared to be another immature "Western" female.  The breast streaking was
      almost as pale as a female House Finch.  The bright, yellow undertail coverts, tail
      pumping and narrow bill gave it away.  The supercilium was more noticeable on
      this bird than the one I saw in Fort Bragg on the 1st.  Yardbird 153.

      Last night I heard a BARN OWL again.

      Karen and Jim Havlena
      North of Fort Bragg, MEN, Ca