Long-Tailed Duck - Now at Ward Ave

  • K A Havlena
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2012

      3 Nov 2012 -- Dorothy Tobkin called that she saw a LONG-TAILED DUCK at the
      north end of Ward Avenue, Cleone.  She presumed that it is a female.  She also saw
      the BLACK SCOTERS that I found yesterday.  The LTDU must have arrived today,
      since I spent a fair amount of time trying to find one there. See 2 Nov post for directions.

      For Dorothy Tobkin

      (K Havlena)
      North of Fort Bragg, MEN, Ca