Palm Warbler in Fort Bragg

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2012
      Thu, 1 Nov 2012 -- Late morning, I saw a "western" PALM WARBLER in
      Fort Bragg while on a short detour from running errands.  The tail-flicking
      warbler was near Fir & West Streets (actually west of West at a dirt alley
      next to the old mill property fence.  The bird flew from a small tree to the
      fence, then out into the mill property.  There is an old pond nearby.

      Also, I drove out Pudding Creek Rd to Bald Hill Rd, where there were 16
      CACKLING GEESE with about 120 Canada Geese.

      Karen Havlena
      Fort Bragg, MEN, Ca