Lake County

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 160 , Oct 26 6:55 PM
      This morning a flock of 35 Snow Geese flew over Austin Park, Clearlake. There were also 3 Phainopepla's at this location.
      The BURROWING OWL was seen from Callayomi Rd. off of Butts Canyon Road as per the directions on a previous post. A Prairie Falcon was seen further east on Butts Canyon Road. This bird was first discovered by Brad and Kathy Barnwell on Wednesday.There were 2 Bald Eagles at Detert Reservoir. There were at least 7 Lewis's Woodpeckers just west of Detert Reservoir at milemarker 4.55.
      I saw 1 EURASIAN WIGEON at the pond at milemarker 21 just west of Lower Lake on Highway 29.
      The 2 SURF SCOTERS continue at the Kelsey Creek outlet in Clear Lake State Park. Jerry White

    • stevestump
      Message 160 of 160 , Nov 15, 2014

        11/15/14 0745

         Steve Stump