White-throated Sparrow

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 18, 2012
      I had my first of winter White-throated Sparrow at my feeder today. A very bright adult with 2 yellow headlights.

      Dave Bengston
      Ukiah
    • Ron LeValley
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 21, 2014

        Hello birders,

        As of today, April 21, there is still a White-throated Sparrow at our feeders in Little River. Seems late, and it is molting into breeding plumage.

        Ron LeValley

        Little River