Palm Warbler

  • Robert Keiffer
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2012
      12 October 2012 - 9:45 AM - Friday - Ryan Keiffer and Taylor Farnum observed a Palm Warbler along Alder Creek Road, north of Manchester. The road is closed to traffic due to a washout, and the palm warbler was very near the washout on the fenceline, north of the washout, on the pasture side of the road. It was in winter plumage. Posted by Bob Keiffer for Ryan Keiffer. rjkeiffer@...<mailto:rjkeiffer@...>

      [Toolkit_Email_Sig_WIN]
      Robert J. Keiffer - Superintendent
      4070 University Rd.
      Hopland, CA 95449
      707-744-1424 ext. 112
      Office hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00

    • grebeman2
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 20, 2014

        At  about 1:30 PM I found a PALM WARBLER at the Stanford Inn. The bird was seen on the fence line near the Llama Pasture.  A negative report on the Eurasian Widgeon at Caspar Pond today around 12:30 PM.  Jerry White