Yellow-headed Blackbird

  • birdmanofthewoods4
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 9, 2012
      The YELLOW-HEADED BLACKBIRD persists at Lake Cleone. Got a good picture of it today. A rather moth-eaten looking black bird, but easy to identify. Picture at the link below:

    • Steve
      Message 2 of 9 , May 5 9:28 AM
        Sun May 5, 2013 9:20 am

        There is a female Yellow-headed Blackbird at the UWWTP. Steve Stump
      • stevestump
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 30, 2013

          10/30/13 1238 pm

          Today at the Ukiah WWTP there is a female Yellow-headed Blackbird. It was flying around with some Brewers Blackbird in the plant(not the pond area). Steve Stump

        • stevestump
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 31, 2013

             10/31/13

            0753 am The Yellow-headed Blackbird at the Ukiah Wastewater Plant continued this morning. The bird is hanging out with a flock of Brewer"s Blackbird. Steve Stump

            ---In Mendobirds@yahoogroups.com, <stevestump@...> wrote:

            10/30/13 1238 pm

            Today at the Ukiah WWTP there is a female Yellow-headed Blackbird. It was flying around with some Brewers Blackbird in the plant(not the pond area). Steve Stump

          • mhbrady2000
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 15, 2013
              A female was at our feeder (corner of East Road and Burris Lane in Potter Valley) at 9AM this morning, feeding with a flock of Red-wing Blackbirds.  This is a first for our yard.  Mike and Halle Brady
            • stevestump
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 21, 2014

                8/21/14 10:30 am

                This morning at the Ukiah WWTP there was an immature male Yellow-headed Blackbird around the road of the Middle/South pond. I birded the ponds till about 4:30 pm after hours and the bird was still present. Steve Stump

              • stevestump
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 15

                  4/15/15 1030 am

                  There is a female Yellow-headed Blackbird at the Ukiah WWTP. It was seen flying with a mixed flock of blackbirds at the SE corner of the ponds. There are a pair of Blue-winged teal and a Green Heron also.

                  Steve Stump