LAKE Kelsey Creek Outlet, Lower Lake (Hwy 29) Pond, Borax Lake

  • dhecomovich
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2012
      Jon Dunn and I birded the Kelsey Creek Outlet in Clear Lake State Park this afternoon, and birds of note were:1 Snow Goose, 3 Virginia Rails heard, 4 Sora heard, 1 American Bittern and 2 Least Sandpipers. At the Lower Lake/Hwy 29 mile marker 20 pond there were 2 Eurasian Wigeon, and at Borax Lake 50 migrating Violet Green Swallows.

      Darlene Hecomovich
      Cobb