Palm Warbler

  • Ron LeValley
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2012
      This evening as we were returning home from a trek up Big River, a Palm
      Warbler presented itself just down the street from our house on the Little
      River Headlands.

      10/8/2012

      Ron LeValley

      Charlene McAllister

    • Robert Keiffer
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2012
        12 October 2012 - 9:45 AM - Friday - Ryan Keiffer and Taylor Farnum observed a Palm Warbler along Alder Creek Road, north of Manchester. The road is closed to traffic due to a washout, and the palm warbler was very near the washout on the fenceline, north of the washout, on the pasture side of the road. It was in winter plumage. Posted by Bob Keiffer for Ryan Keiffer. rjkeiffer@...<mailto:rjkeiffer@...>

        [Toolkit_Email_Sig_WIN]
        Robert J. Keiffer - Superintendent
        4070 University Rd.
        Hopland, CA 95449
        707-744-1424 ext. 112
        Office hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00

      • grebeman2
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 20, 2014

          At  about 1:30 PM I found a PALM WARBLER at the Stanford Inn. The bird was seen on the fence line near the Llama Pasture.  A negative report on the Eurasian Widgeon at Caspar Pond today around 12:30 PM.  Jerry White