cedar waxwings

  • crlfurey
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2012
      Have been advised that the yellow chested birds here may have been cedar waxwings. Will try to get a closer look if they come to get the berries they left on the east side of the mountain ash tree. Thanks for the input and I will try to get to a guided walk at Lake Cleone or MCBG where I understand cedar waxwings are sighted frequently.
    • Sandberg, Stephen
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2012
        cedar waxwings behind fbms.