Fw: Only 1 - 2 Spaces Available for 7 October Pelagic

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2012

      We only have 1 or 2 spaces left for the MCAS pelagic trip on Sunday, 7 October.

      Our three leaders are now in place:  Ron LeValley, Tony Kurz and Jon Dunn!
      This should be a great team, and we are lucky to have each one of them!

      If you wish to join us, please send me an email and I will respond to you.

      Cost:  $105 (check)  or  $110 (credit/debit)

      Time:  7-am (meeting).  Return to port 3:30-4:00-pm.

      Vessel:  Telstar, Captain Randy Thornton

      Sorry, no handicapped folks or children under age 11.  Thanks.

      Karen Havlena