Re: [Mendobirds] Be On the Lookout for "Orange" Hummers

  • AlbionWood
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 20 9:04 AM
      Reminder - Selasphorus sp. (mostly Allen's) hummingbirds are departing
      our region this month, and it would be great to keep records of
      last-sighting dates. If you have feeders or other regular hummingbird
      spots, try to keep records of daily sightings; and let us know when you
      stop seeing them.

      I still have some Allen's at my feeders, but their numbers are dropping.
      On yesterday's MCBG birdwalk we did not find any.

      Cheers,
      Tim Bray
      Albion