Hudsonian Godwit

  • Robert Keiffer
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 2012
      15 Spet 2012 - To all that may see the Hudsonian Godwit ...this is a review species by the CBRC. So, please take copious photographs, notes, sketches, drawings, etc. Notes and sketches are best if done "on-the-spot" .... Before referring to references. You can add more details later after checking references ...but describe them as being "after-the-fact". I would like copies of any and all documentation please ... and I can send them into the CBRC if you wish. Good Birding. Bob Keiffer rjkeiffer@...<mailto:rjkeiffer@...>

      [Toolkit_Email_Sig_WIN]
      Robert J. Keiffer - Superintendent
      4070 University Rd.
      Hopland, CA 95449
      707-744-1424 ext. 112
      Office hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00

    • Ron LeValley
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 15, 2012
        Ok, I am being told that this is a pale Marbled Godwit according to Todd
        Easterla and John Sterling. If it is, it is my mistake. I am the one that
        identified it for Becky. If anyone sees this bird and can check out its tail
        and wing pattern, it would be helpful.

        Ron LeValley