MCAS Pelagic Trip - Sunday, 7 October

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2012
      MCAS has spaces available for its Fall Pelagic Trip, Sunday, 7 October, 2012.
      Here is the scoop:

      Place/Vessel:  Noyo harbor, Fort Bragg, on the TELSTAR (docked on North Harbor Dr).

      Meeting Time:  7:00-am for check-in, with a return to port about 3:30-pm.

      Cost:  $105 per person (by Check)       $110 (credit card - covers bank fee)

      Please send me an email (with your phone number) if you wish to join us, and I will give
      you payment details.  A confirmation will be sent later with tips and suggestions regarding
      directions, clothing/footwear, lunch/snacks, and helping to prevent seasickness.

      Please reply as soon as possible, if you are a "Yes."  Thanks very much!

      Karen Havlena
      jkhavlena@...