Pectoral Sandpipers and Wigeon at Willits Wastewater Treatment Plant

  • nexttothelastmanonearth
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2012
      Aug. 31, 2012

      Dear Birders,

      This morning there were two juvenile Pectoral Sandpipers at the 2nd pond (to the north) at the Willits Wastewater Treatment Plant. They were foraging on the duck weed near the north shore about midpoint. The eclipse male wigeon was in the third pond. Please call me if interested in going to look. My cell is 916-214-8623

      Good Birding!

      Mike Curry
      Willits