Male Rose-breasted Grosbeak at my feeder in Ukiah 8.23, 8.24 & 8.25

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2012
      A male Rose-brested Grosbeak showed up at my feeder on Thursday afternoon. The last time I saw it was about 11 am this morning. It feeds for only a couple of minutes. I have not been keeping a close eye on the feeders, so I do not really know how frequently it has been coming to feed.

      I had a male in 2004 that stayed for only 2 days and a female in 2011 that stayed for 5 days.

      I could not post on Mendobirds Thursday or Friday, so that is the reason for late posting.

      Dave Bengston
      Rogina Heights, Ukiah