Wandering Tattlers Glass Beach

  • Becky
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2012
      Friday, August 24, 2012
      Fort Bragg, CA

      2:30 p.m. Save Our Shorebirds surveyors observed two WATAs together on rocky bluffs in a cove between main beach of Glass Beach and Pudding Creek. Follow the bluff trail from the main beach north and look down in coves along the way. Last week, Karen Havlena saw two WATAs probably at the same location. Also a good number of Red-necked Phalaropes observed at Glass Beach, Pudding Creek and Ten Mile Beach at Ward Avenue on Friday, August 24. Sorry for the late posting. Could not get into yahoogroups yesterday.

      Becky Bowen
      Caspar, CA