8/23- Yellow-headed Blackbird at UWTP

  • Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2012
      Greetings Mendobirders- While birding at the UWTP this morning, I met
      Steve and Diane Rose from Nevada City, and proceeded around the ponds with
      them. The birds had not turned over much in the past several days, with
      the exception of a Yellow-headed Blackbird which was loosely associated
      with the Red-winged Blackbirds along the levees.

      Chuck

      --
      Chuck and Barbara Vaughn
      Ukiah, CA