Lake County

  • Jerry White
    Message 1 of 160 , Aug 9, 2012
      Stan Beach just called to say he saw a GREATER ROADRUNNER on his way to Lake Pillsbury on Elk Mt Road near Howard Mill (just prior to where the pavement ends).
      Also of interest was a call right after from Floyd Hayes who is out on Clear Lake near Rodman Slough. He found a Canvasback which he assumes has been around for some time. If this bird had been found in July it would have been the first summer record for the county. Jerry White

    • stevestump
      Message 160 of 160 , Nov 15, 2014

        11/15/14 0745

         Steve Stump