Harlequin Ducks

  • Ron LeValley
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 8:22 PM
      Hello all,

      Yesterday at Virgin Creek Beach, MacKerricher State Park there were two
      Harlequin Ducks along with a lot of Surfbirds. There were also Whimbrels
      (normal) and two Willets. We didn't get to see all of the birds because a
      dog walker let his dog off the leash at the mouth of the creek and
      encouraged it to chase the gulls. When I talked to him, he said he realized
      he was in the no-dog zone. Oh well.

      Ron

      For a free natural history Picture of the Day in your e-mail, go to
      <http://www.levalleyphoto.com/gallery/omw.php>
      http://www.levalleyphoto.com/gallery/omw.php

      For archives of past Picture of the Days, go to
      <http://www.levalleyphoto.com/gallery> www.levalleyphoto.com/gallery

      Ron LeValley Photography
      P.O. Box 332

      Little River CA 95456

      707/937-1742

      Mendocino Coast Photographer Guild and Gallery
      344 North Main Street
      Fort Bragg California USA 95437
      Gallery: 707/964-4706

      <mailto:Ron@...> Ron@...