American Golden Plovers at Manchester Beach

  • Ron LeValley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2012
      Hell all,

      I am posting this for Angela Liebenberg.

      American Golden Plovers

      3

      Manchester Beach north of Point Arena

      Angela Liebenberg.

      She saw the birds at Manchester, Brush Creek beach, about ½ mile south of
      the Kinney Road (day use) access.

      I saw her photos and confirmed that they were Americans and not Pacifics.

      Ron