format thanks

  • Robert Keiffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2012
      21 June 2012 - I would like to truly thank those who post their messages on Mendobirds in a format that begins with the date and ends with their full name. It really helps me when it comes time to archive the reports for the Mendocino County records and also for my North American Birds reporting. Good birding. Bob Keiffer.

      [Toolkit_Email_Sig_WIN]
      Robert J. Keiffer - Superintendent
      4070 University Rd.
      Hopland, CA 95449