RE: [Mendobirds] Surf Scoters

  • Richard Kuehn
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 21, 2012
      Lisa-

      Perhaps no one answered on [Mendobirds] as your discussion is beyond the purpose, as I understand it, of this Group.

      Hoping NOT to bring down the wrath of the ListServ owner, I’d suggest you contact International Bird Rescue, the rehab group for aquatic birds in Northern California. Their website is located at http://www.bird-rescue.org/

      and this page

      http://www.bird-rescue.org/contact/found-a-bird.aspx

      contains phone numbers for people to call who have found an aquatic bird.

      This page also provides the link to report Blue-Banded Brown Pelicans, too.

      Good Luck and HTH-Rich

      Richard Kuehn

      WindandSea at The Sea Ranch, CA

      Life is NOT a dress-rehearsal!

      .

      <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=2796590/grpspId=1705065787/msgId=5114/stime=1340305718/nc1=4507179/nc2=5028928/nc3=4767086>

    • Lisa Walker (Feather)
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 21, 2012
        As a former wildlife rehabber, I know how to handle this... but thanks for the info :) (already had it, gave it to the woman and no one was avail. to come get the bird)