Western bluebird owns our garden

  • Kitty & Creek Norris
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2012
      There are western bluebirds in the open areas near the junction of Black
      Hawk and Williams Ranch Rd, but this is the first year we have had one
      decide to own our ridge top garden. This gorgeous fellow is so loud he
      outshouts the warblers, the tanager, the mountain quail, and the grosbeak.
      The hummingbird show continues, but there are noticeably fewer this year.
      The usual mob came earlier in March as usual, and became obviously disgusted
      with the weather. If they are at your place, do please spoil them as we do.

      Kitty & Creek