Green Heron at MCBG

  • AlbionWood
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2012
      Wednesday, 16 May 2012 - On the regular third-Wednesday birdwalk at the
      Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens, we had 60 species, one short of the
      record for this walk (set last month). Not bad for a 2-mile walk. Best
      bird was the Green Heron sitting near the top of a dead pine tree near
      the farmhouse. Seems like a lot of these are being seen on the coast
      lately.

      Cheers,
      Tim Bray
      Albion