Forster's Tern & Blue-winged Teal - Lk Cleone

  • K A Havlena
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2012
      13 May, 2012 -- Dorothy Tobkin called that Lake Cleone was
      a busy place today.  There were a FORSTER'S TERN, a pair of
      BLUE-WINGED TEAL, an obvious GREEN HERON, a male LESSER SCAUP,
      a RED PHALAROPE and two RED-NECKED PHALAROPES all in alternate
      plumage.

      Even though I could not get there until mid-afternoon, I was
      able to see all of the birds except the Red Phalarope, which
      was very nice.

      For Dorothy Tobkin

      Karen Havlena
      Fort Bragg, MEN, California